This document explains our policy on the collection and processing of personal information in the course of our dealing with you. Personal information includes any information that enables us to identify you as an individual; e.g. your name, email address, telephone number, etc.
We take the security of your personal details very seriously and are committed to protect your privacy by safeguarding your information in accordance with all applicable laws relating to data protection and privacy, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This document explains:
- What information do we collect?
- Why do we collect this information?
- How do we use your personal information?
- How long do we keep your personal information?
- Who else has access to your personal information?
- How will we secure your information?
- What are your rights on your information we hold?
- How to contact us?
- Transmission risk you should be aware of
- Policy updates
When using our website we will also place cookies on your device – please see our
What information do we collect?
(a) Information we collect when you create an account with us is your name, your email address, and a password (you are advised to keep your password safe)
(b) When you browse our websites or shop with us, we collect:
- your IP address and information regarding what pages are accessed and when
- cookies and information about your online browsing
- details of your purchases from us including your invoice and delivery details
- information when you ask a question via our Contact Us section
The information we collect is used to notify consumers about our products and services or updates to our web site, not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Our website and apps are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect information about you for three main reasons:
- to process your orders correctly and speedily
- to keep you informed about our products and services, and
- to provide you with the best possible service.
However, even if you choose not to receive any marketing information from us, we may still use your personal information to provide you with important services communications, including communications in relation to any orders you place or products you purchase.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your information to:
- communicate with you about your order
- send you information about products and services
- notify you about changes to our services
- to respond to any queries that you send to us
- analyse your past purchases and viewing history on our website to provide you with special offers tailored to your experience online
- address any claims made against us
The legal basis for all information use is that:
- we have your consent for the use of your personal information
- we can fulfil and honour a contract with you
- and/or that the use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests
How long do we keep your personal information?
We are required by law to keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we are using it. Therefore, the period will be determined by the purposes for which we are collecting and using your information and our legal and regulatory obligations.
Who else has access to your personal information?
We may pass your personal information to third parties, including in the following circumstances:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We use third parties to carry out tasks on our behalf that involve the processing of personal information. For example, to fulfil orders, deliver packages, send postal mail, SMS text messages and emails.
- We may pass personal information to our insurers in the event that a claim is made or likely to be made against us.
- We may pass personal information to external agencies and organisations (including the police and other law enforcement agencies) for the purpose of preventing and detecting fraud (including fraudulent transactions) and criminal activity.
- We may pass your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty:
- to comply with any legal obligations (including in connection with a court order)
- or in order to enforce or apply any agreements we have with you
- or to protect our rights, property or safety or those of our customers, employees or other third parties.
However, as company rule, we will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
How will we secure your information?
We use industry leading secure server technology that implements Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to protect your details and assist your shopping experience. SSL is the industry standard for encryption and enables millions of secure online transactions on a daily basis.
What are your rights on your information we hold?
GDPR (General Data Protection Rule) gives you more control over your data and, therefore, there are numerous rights set out. In a nutshell, you have the right to ask us to:
- Confirm what personal information we hold about you and provide you with a copy of that data
- Correct any personal information that is incorrect
- Wipe off your data from our systems where there is no good reason for us to hold that data
- Stop using your personal information to send you marketing materials such as our catalogue, marketing email, discounts or vouchers.
- Provide you with the personal information in a structured and commonly-used electronic format without any cost to you.
We may have to request proof of identity before we are able to disclose your personal information to you or comply with other requests.
How to contact us?
To ask for a copy of your personal information or to make any amendments, you can:
- Contact us via the enquiry form on our website
- Call us on: +44(0)1254433883
- Write to us at Didsbury Street, Blackburn, BB1 3JL
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work/
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We may make changes to this policy as and when needed so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Euro Art UK Ltd (T/A Ironmongery Solutions), our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Intellectual property including images, design, layout and descriptive text appearing on our site is the copyright of Euro Art UK Ltd (T/A Ironmongery Solutions) and must not be copied or reproduced in any medium without licence. If you require any further information on permitted use, or a licence to use any material please contact us
|United Kingdom Mainland (Orders Over £45)||FREE SHIPPING|
|United Kingdom Mainland
(Orders Under £45)Not including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands
(Orders Under £45)
|Scottish Highlands & Islands
(Orders Under £45)
AB31-56, GY, HS, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-78, PH4-50, ZE.
|Scottish Highlands & Islands
AB31-56, GY, HS, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-78, PH4-50, ZE.
|Isle of Man||£17.95|
|Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey)||£18.99|
|Republic of Ireland||£21.35|
|Europe Zone 1 – Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands||£16.99|
|Europe Zone 2 – Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain||£21.35|
|Europe Zone 3 – Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Portugal, Sweden||£30.56|
|Europe Zone 4 – Balearics, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania||£62.00|
|Europe Zone 5 – Andorra, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania,||£38.55|